8shares

Monday, May 20, 2013

Former Ginebra muse Marjorie Barreto Speaks never Say die in Her Fight for Half naked Picture Scandal



Picture source: Yahoo.com


Last two weeks from now a controversial half-naked photos surfaced online, the embattled Marjorie Barretto now she found the time to openly talk about the scandal and the feud that was published , in her own words, turned the family into “a big joke.”
“I cried out to God to give me strength to face the public and redeem myself,” Marjorie told “The Buzz” as interviewed by host Boy Abunda in an exclusive interview last Sunday, May 19.
She is already a mother of five and with this issue she become a  better person after the controversy and that she felt better days are ahead of her.
“Someone made fun of me. That's how I understood it. Ginawa 'yun sa'kin para masira ako pero I'm not going to give anybody the power to do that to me.” This a very challenging word .
Marjorie refused to give further details since a case in violation of Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act has been filed against the source of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment